Great prizes for Ginetta Junior Competitors this year
Welcome to the launch of Ginetta Junior Ireland 2014. We are delighted to announce that we have 4 new competitors joining the class this year and no doubt they will provide challenges for those who are continuing to race with us again this year.
The championship has been registered with Motorsport Ireland and runs under the rules & regulations of the 2014 Motorsport Ireland Yearbook and Ginetta Junior Ireland Technical Regulations as published on Motorsport Ireland website.
This year, we have some great prizes for the end of the season, in addition, of course, to the championship trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and the Best Newcomer Award presented by Derry & Sallyanne Clarke in memory of Andrew:-
Sincere thanks to all of our sponsors.
- Ginetta cars will be providing a test day in a Ginetta G40 GT5 car and a test day in a Ginetta G55 GT4 car
- 1 x Ginetta Race Suit
- Selection of Ginetta merchandise
- Test drive in a FF1600 car, sponsored by Murray Motorsport (terms & conditions will apply and age permitting)
- 1 x Set of tyres, sponsored by Alan Kessie (thanks Alan!), for the 2015 Ginetta Junior Ireland season
- Entry fees paid for a competitor in the Ginetta Junior Ireland rounds 2015 in Mondello Park
- Race in a Formula Sheane in the October 2014 event in Mondello, sponsored by Formula Sheane (age permitting)
- A full days testing in Kirkistown in 2015 for a Ginetta Junior competitor compliments of Kirkistown Racing Circuit.
Best wishes to all our competitors for 2014 - safe racing and enjoy yourselves!